Great picture !!! Who posted this picture. I need a copy. Darcie, do you have it??Grandma Vernier
I got these picture from Julia's facebook page. I will get it again and e-mail it to you. Dore'
I wonder how long before these six will be together again - it makes me sad that we all don't live on the same street !!!! I miss you Novalie - I miss you Jessica. xoxoxo Grandma
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great picture !!! Who posted this picture. I need a copy. Darcie, do you have it??
Grandma Vernier
I got these picture from Julia's facebook page. I will get it again and e-mail it to you. Dore'
I wonder how long before these six will be together again - it makes me sad that we all don't live on the same street !!!! I miss you Novalie - I miss you Jessica. xoxoxo Grandma
Post a Comment