We had a fun time while Mom was here like we always do! I think she enjoyed our little town of Albion. Novalie is definitely missing her and so am I! Thanks, MOM!
I loved Albion - thanks for having me. Novalie and I fed the goats several times. There are 5 of them and the one standing on the fence was a "bully". He kept "butting" the others out of the way to get what we had to offer them - but Novalie told him he couldn't have a "treat" if he didn't share and take his turn !!! I am very anxious to return soon. Grandma
1 comment:
I loved Albion - thanks for having me. Novalie and I fed the goats several times. There are 5 of them and the one standing on the fence was a "bully". He kept "butting" the others out of the way to get what we had to offer them - but Novalie told him he couldn't have a "treat" if he didn't share and take his turn !!! I am very anxious to return soon. Grandma
Post a Comment