The Vernier Family
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Pizza?
Dore', I just visited your personal blog and I wanted to know what your recipe is for pizza? It looks so good!!!!! I hope to get me and the kids to see you this summer. Cross fingers! Love you- Darcie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We miss you Novalie!
Can you guess who is missing?
Where it all began......
Newest member of the family!
Kameron Michael Kehs
We tried so hard to get the perfect picture!
Cousins!
Some of us!
Good blogs
Doré's Blog
Kevin's Blog
Life on the funny farm
The peaceable walk
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(5)
Pizza?
Come on Family - Join In
Thank you Grandma!
Happy Mother's Day, MOM!Thanks for driving through...
Mom's visit
►
April
(14)
About Me
Member of the Vernier Family
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment