The Vernier Family
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Austin's football season was great, even when they lost! I loved watching my son out on the field! :)
1 comment:
Member of the Vernier Family
said...
Rah! Rah! Rah! I loved the two games I got to attend. You were "tuff" !!! Grandma V
October 26, 2008 at 8:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We miss you Novalie!
Can you guess who is missing?
Where it all began......
Newest member of the family!
Kameron Michael Kehs
We tried so hard to get the perfect picture!
Cousins!
Some of us!
Good blogs
Doré's Blog
Kevin's Blog
Life on the funny farm
The peaceable walk
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(5)
Our trip to visit Dore' and Novalie! (I think we ...
Austin's football season was great, even when they...
Austin was so happy for his baptism! We love you A...
No title
Zachary made me do it!
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(14)
About Me
Member of the Vernier Family
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Rah! Rah! Rah! I loved the two games I got to attend. You were "tuff" !!! Grandma V
Post a Comment