
Novalie is 3 in this picture. We were living in our first apartment in Moscow. Novalie was off on a rare occasion of playing by herself. I went to check on her and in the picture is what I found. Every single one of her books on the ground as well as every single animal (which you can't really see in the picture). I asked her what happened and why all of her books where on the floor. In the picture she is explaining to me what happened with hand gestures and all.
"Zachary told me to do it." Novalie said.
"How did Zachary tell you to do it?" I asked.
"He called me on the phone and he made me do it." She replied.
Even hundreds and hundreds of miles away Novalie was blaming Zachary for something. I don't know how she came up with that story, but she stuck to it. Too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment