Sunday, April 6, 2008

BOYS BOYS BOYS!!!!

The boys (Zane, Zachary,Marcus, Kameron) and I are visiting Grandma and Grandpa for Zane's spring break so I'm quite excited to get a chance to join in on the blogging world! Its so much work these days just to travel an hour south but its worth it. I just about bring everything but the kitchen sink!!! Kameron is growing like a weed, Marcus is always up to something he shouldn't be doing, Zachary is wanting to play anything that is game related, and Zane is exploring his artistic side drawing everything that is going on in his head!! and I am just amazed that I have made it through another day!!! Dealing with boxing matches, diaper changes every half hour, feeding boys every hour (they are never hungry at the same time), getting Zane and Zachary to and from school,and no to mention the grocery store, and as I'm here typing Zane did this, Zachary hit me I cant help but think what we put mom and dad through! As I get older and the boys get older I definitely think I'm getting a taste of my own medicine!!
I love you all and hope to see us all together again soon!!

No comments: